Great Lakes Machinery Technical Service
We Invest In You
The Great Lakes Machinery Service department strives continually to provide the best technical service possible. This means investing in technician training, procedural processes, & mechanical tools as well as keeping up with the newest service software & virtual support technologies.
- Machine Installation and training
- Program training and part set up applications
- Precision leveling and machine tram to factory spec
- Machine laser calibration tram
- Spindle balancing
- Probe part tool option install
- Dynamometer for Spindle clamp force testing
- Computerized Ball bar Calibration
- Tool breakage option install
- Voltage and phase testing
Great Lakes Machinery is dedicated to providing you with the most expeditious and skillful service, whatever your needs may be. We will respond to your part requests immediately and get your parts delivered to you when you need them.
We don’t like to hear of your machine going down, but rest assured when it does, we will have it back up and running quickly.